Tom is a much sought after trainer and coach who has been transforming professionals in pharma, med tech and the NHS for over 30 years. Between 1990 and 2008 Tom enjoyed a remarkable career in the pharmaceutical industry, during which time Tom held senior roles in sales, marketing and training.
Since 2008 Tom has worked with clients in pharma, med tech, the NHS and through a strange quirk of fate, the online travel industry. Tom works at all levels and right across the planet. He regularly works in Europe with professionals from pharma and healthcare and also works several times a year in London and Orlando as part of the international training team that assist Paul McKenna and Dr. Richard Bandler (the co-creator of NLP) in their seminars and training programmes.
Tom has delivered training solutions that range from 1-day workshops through to 2-year leadership programmes.
As a coach Tom subscribes to Frank Farrelly’s style of Provocative Coaching. Tom doesn’t take prisoners and his coachees thank him for this.
Tom prides himself on being consistently inconsistent in that no 2 training programmes that he delivers are ever the same as each programme is bespoke to the needs of his clients.
Tom is certified in the following areas:
- Advanced Coaching and Mentoring (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC))
- Situational Leadership II certified trainer (The Blanchard Organisation)
- Licensed Trainer of NLPä (The Society for NLP)
- Licensed Master Practitioner of NLPä (The Society for NLP)
- Licensed Business Practitioner of NLPä (The Society for NLP)
- Licensed Practitioner of NLPä (including Timeline Therapy and Hypnosis – The Society for NLP)
- Clinical Hypnosis (Wessex College of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (NLP Centre For Excellence)
- Social Styles (Tracom ltd.)
- Personal Profile Analysis (PPA/DISC – Thomas International)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Step 1 practitioner (OPP)
- 8 step coaching certified trainer (CMEO)